Electrical Muscle Stimulation

Electrical Muscle Stimulation gives an electrical current at a specific frequency to target some nerves. These nerves trigger muscles to contract based on the signal of the device. The brain gets tricked into thinking that actual weights are lifted.

What is EMS?

Electronic muscle stimulation will help you to strengthen weak, damaged, or injured muscles. When you  contract a muscle, at best, only 30% of all your muscle  is in a state of contraction. The remaining 70% is inactive and awaiting for the contracting muscles fatigue. With EMS you can electrically stimulate these resting muscle parts to improve their strength. Clinically, EMS appears to be more effective when the muscles are very weak

Ready To Come Visit Pike Family Chiropractic?

Schedule Your New Patient Consultation Today!